100 TAPS OF AUSTIN & OTHER LOCAL AREA CRAFT BEERS AND MORE!
Come enjoy an authentic craft beer pub Austin-style!
— Looking for our happy hour and daily specials? Check them out here along with our full menu! –
Halloween Beer + Candy Pairing!
That’s right, no more worries about what to drink with your Halloween haul. We’ve got you covered with our beer/candy pairing flight for Halloween. Available now!
The flight consists of:
Hops and Grain River Beer paired with candy corn
New Belgium Atomic Pumpkin paired with Hot Tamales cinnamon candy
(512) Pecan Porter paired with bite sized Snickers
Oskar Blues Old Chub scotch ale paired with Brachs Caramel squares
Last Stand Citra Smash paired with Trolli Sour Crawlers
and Brooklyn Black Chocolate Imperial Stout paired with Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
Available all week for just $12!
KICK THE KEG – Live Music Series
Now through December 26th, we will be hosting LIVE MUSIC at Growler USA! Tuesdays 6-8pm
Visit the Events page for the lineup!
Sports, Beer, and Food – We’ve got it all, friends.
If the game is on, there’s a good chance we have it!
Please be sure to check out our Events page for our complete calendar, including NFL and UT Football!
Monday night? Check. Thursday night? Check! College games, Sunday games, all the games?? CHECK. There’s more… We also have our Game Day menu!
- Your choice of 3 signature gourmet burgers with a side of Sidewinder Fries or Oven-Baked Tator Tots with a Soda of your choice for $9.99. (TO GO ONLY)
- 10 Wings with your choice of signature wing sauces a 2oz. side of Ranch and Bleu Cheese dipping sauce with a side of Sidewinder Fries or Oven-Baked Tator Tots with a Soda of your choice for $9.99. (TO GO ONLY)
- Your choice of 3 signature gourmet burgers with a side of Sidewinder Fries or Oven-Baked Tater Tots, and a Pint of Brew* for $13.99. (GAME DAY ONLY).
- 10 Wings with your choice of signature wing sauces a 2oz. side of Ranch and Bleu Cheese dipping sauce served with a side of Sidewinder Fries or Oven-Baked Tater Tots, and a Pint of Brew* for $13.99. (GAME DAY ONLY)
*(Selections may vary. See us for details.)
PINT NIGHTS!!! Make sure to mark your calendar for these great specials!
- Thirsty Planet Pint Night- Thursday 11/9 from 5-8 pm. $3 pours on Thirsty Planet brews (Thirsty Goat, Buckethead, and Hatchadillo. *No discount on the Double Buckethead, sorry). And yes, glassware and swag will be given away with Thirsty Planet purchases!
- Strange Land Pint night. Saturday 11/18. Time TBD. Featuring Strange Land’s Austinite Pilz, the first Austin craft beer to be available at Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium. $3 pours of Strange Land brews, swag and glassware giveaways!
Enjoy the best in craft beer at our Microbrew Pub in Austin. We offer the place for you to sit back, relax and have a good time with your friends and loved ones, over some good, hand-crafted beer.
Take a break from life and come indulge in the true sensation of quality American beer in our craft beer pub right here in Austin, Texas.
Know what goes great with graduate studies? The best craft beer made in and around Austin and the region. You can depend on Growler USA’s 100 taps to provide a broad variety of craft beer, draught wine, ciders, hard and soft root beers, cold-pressed coffee and other hand-crafted beverages. It’s been proven that people who drink macro beer have lower GPA’s and enjoy everything less. Or if it hasn’t been proven, it oughtta be. So if you need an idea for your graduate thesis, there you go.
Our select menu of quality cuisine and casual, comfortable atmosphere makes Growler USA the perfect place to enjoy the Longhorns game or just sit and enjoy each other’s company. Join us for Tap Takeovers and other fun events and be sure to follow us on Facebook.
– See why Eater ranked us one of the Best Destinations for Craft Beer in Austin!
– Here we are on Time Warner Cable News (click image below to see the video)
– Also, check us out on Fox… (click image to see the video)
Austin’s Best Microbrew Pub.
609 W. 29th St.
Austin, TX 78705
NEW FALL HOURS:
M-Sat 11a – Midnight
Sun Noon – 10p