Recipe by Chef Michael Wurm
Fresh kale mix, Tangerine Express grilled shrimp, tangerine slices, candied walnuts and Parmesan cheese tossed in balsamic vinaigrette.
Yield: 4 servings
1 tbs. Paprika
¼ cup Olive oil
2 cups Stone Tangerine Express IPA
1 tsp Kosher salt
½ tbs. Italian seasoning
½ tbs. Onion powder
1 tsp. Black pepper
¼ cup Fresh garlic, minced
16 each Medium sized shrimp, peeled, raw
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator. Allow to marinate for at least two hours.
- Place shrimp on the grill. Allow each side to cook for three minutes, for a total of six minutes (or until cooked through). Set aside and build salad.
Shrimp Salad Assembly:
3 cups Fresh kale
5 cups Organic spring mix
½ cup Mandarin oranges
¼ cup Candied walnuts
¼ cup Parmesan-Romano cheese, shaved
1 cup Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place kale and spring mix into chilled salad bowl.
- Top greens with tangerine slices, walnuts, and grilled shrimp.
- Garnish with Parmesan-Romano cheese and dressing to taste.
- Top each salad with 4 grilled shrimp each.