‘Summer of Stone’ Runs June through August at Local Brewpubs
Originally published on BusinessWire
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–National craft beer franchise Growler USA is kicking off summer with fresh, new limited time craft beer and food dishes. The new menu items stem from Growler USA’s partnership with Escondido, Ca based Stone Brewing, the 10th largest craft brewer in the nation. Dubbed “Summer of Stone,” three Stone beers will be featured at Growler USA’s brewpubs, including Tangerine Express, Ripper and fan-favorite Stone IPA.
Growler USA stands behind its True to the Brew™ philosophy that ensures each craft beverage is conditioned, held and dispensed as fresh and spirited as the brewer intended. This philosophy has been translated into the pub’s new beer-infused menu, which will be available at locations across the country, including Phoenix, Rogers, AR, Centennial, Louisville and Colorado Springs, CO, Tallahassee, Warner Robins, GA and Omaha, Charlotte, Tulsa, and Austin and Katy, TX. The items, which may vary by location, will be available through August 31 and include:
- Stone Cold Poutine: Signature sidewinder fries, Stone IPA-infused gravy, Stone Ripper cheddar cheese sauce, chimichurri, shaved Parmesan and pico de gallo.
- Shrimp Summer Salad: Fresh kale mix, Tangerine Express grilled shrimp, tangerine slices, candied walnuts and Parmesan cheese tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Beer Shrimp Alfredo: Al dente fettuccine tossed in creamy Stone Ripper Alfredo Sauce with Tangerine Express grilled shrimp, shaved Parmesan and fresh herbs.
- Short Rib Dip: Slow cooked short rib with smoked provolone on a toasted hoagie roll topped with ale-infused red onion marmalade and garlic aioli served with a side of Stone IPA-infused gravy.
- Tangerine Double Chocolate Brownie: Tangerine Express-infused chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, candied bacon, butterscotch and strawberry sauce.
“Growler USA is committed to supporting craft brewers, and our values align perfectly with Stone’s True Independent Craft philosophy. We had a lot of fun creating this summer menu in collaboration with them,” said Executive Chef Michael Wurm. “These fresh and flavorful menu pairings are perfect for a sunny day on one of our patios.”
Growler USA welcomes guests with rustic, reclaimed wood bar tops and eco-friendly bamboo tabletops as well as a patio and large roll-up door. The pubs incorporate Cicerone® Certified Beer Server training for all servers and beer tenders. To learn more about Growler USA and find a location near you, visit www.growlerusa.com.
See additional coverage of the story on Food Newsfeed.