Growler USA – America’s Microbrew Pub opened in Charlotte, NC’s Ballantyne neighborhood on January 30, 2016.
The opening was much anticipated and earned mentions in online, print and traditional electronic media.
- Growler USA sets opening for south Charlotte location – Charlotte Business Journal
- Growler USA microbrew pub to bring craft beer to Torringdon Circle – South Charlotte Weekly
- New Craft Beverage Spot in Charlotte Offers More than 100 Taps and Full Menu – NCBeerGuys.com
- Craft beer pub Growler USA to open Jan. 30 in Ballantyne – Charlotte Observer
- TV news segment – Growler USA Opens in Ballantyne – Good Day Charlotte, FOX 46
These are only a few of the articles, mentions and appearances Growler USA franchise owner Matt Coben enjoyed in the run-up to an extremely successful opening weekend, on which the pub raised over $1,000 for a community charity Matt chose.